100% full Not resolved
2.0

Application completed with all information requested for both applicants.Apartment staff Yolanda informed of co tenants criminal past.

Approved for apartment, given Yolanda's word that all was fine and move in date was set. On move in date there was a security guard stationed in the foyer area of the office. I was informed on move in day that only one of us could move in. That they re examined the co applicants criminal background and decided that he should not be even allowed on the grounds of the complex.

No, he's not a murderer, child molester, pedefile, or a convicted sex offender; no, a seven year old case of theft. We were told to leave before being escorted out the door by the security guard. I was told they would not return any of the $250 in fees that I paid.

I never even got to see the inside of the apartment I was to rent.Just Ripped Off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Tamarind_Bean is quite happy with look of properties and stated that there is a room for improvement of manipulative and lying staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "their second intent is to rip you off." of staff and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Conner Properties needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Conner Properties.

Had an Experience with Conner Properties?

Comments